Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rock Climbing

I like adventure so i like to try new things especially outdoors activity. It has been a while i try to join my friend go for mount climbing in Bau. I have no idea how it will be look like and what should i do. Climb up the rock. But how difficult it will be? I don't have height phobia but at some point i do have some nerves too when i look down. I am not worry about it because i still can control it.
Even though i still not sure, how this activity will be going on but i am really excited. I miss a lots of things while i am here in my uni. I miss to go into the forest and be close to the real nature, where i can see the wild animals and breath the fresh air, i miss my aerobic class, where i can stretch my muscle and enjoy the fast music, i miss my joging activity at Bintulu Promenade, where i always see the beautiful sunset and sunrise...so many things i miss about my previous activities. But, everythings should be fine because i will have a chance to do another things while i am here.
I already visit the Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and it is a good start for me. This weekend will be rock climbing at Bau. It will be interesting and fun. Challenging too.
Can't wait to go.

8 comments:

Spiritual Blogger said...

I really like the title of your blog: My Life Is My Choice. It is such a bold and empowering statement. You rock! :-)

Bornean Rose said...

Thanks for the compliment. But yet i am still not sure what i want to write next in my blog. The ideas of that title was when i think i was a blessed person that can do what my heart really want to do. So, i have made that decision and it is my self that choose to do it. "My Life Is My Choice"..but for sure with God guidance along the way..:) happy reading! God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Love your site...so peaceful. Have a good time rock climbing and don't forget your camera!

BB' L@uRa said...

glad to know dat you r enjoying ur life there...siklah boring gilak, nak?

anywy, love ur blog...keep on writing, i think ur writing is very gud...suka ngga gmbr juak...engkah byk2 g...

Anonymous said...

aku pun suka rock climbinglah..

Bornean Rose said...

roadgurl5..i did take my camera but i forgot to ask my friend to take my photo..nvm maybe next time..:)

Bornean Rose said...

bab, thanks for follow blog aku..hehehe...auk kelak ku engkah banyak2 gambar. mun ku dapat update memang ku update blog ku tok..dun worry..enjoy juak ku ctok..hehehe..

Bornean Rose said...

angie....jomlah next2 wekend bila kau dah ada d kch..ok?