Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Fundraising for Graduate Study in the USA

I never thought that I will finally decide to set up a crowdfunding page to raise funds for my graduate study. It was mixed feelings because I never did something like this before. In the beginning, it felt wrong because I know and am aware there are a lot less fortunate people out there that need cash to survive the day. As the deadlines for enrollment get closer, I start to feel anxious that I will not make it. After a few months of searching for potential scholarships available in Malaysia and the USA, I get to a dead end. Most of these scholarships are closed for applications or I am not eligible because of certain criteria that I could not meet. This is the ultimatum that makes me decide to finally do this. Besides, I get strong backup and support from Dr Alison that I should do this. Although in the beginning, it was my best friend, Najjah that came out with this idea which I did not even think of.



Here is the link to my crowdfunding page: Fundraising for Graduate Study in the USA.   

Please help to spread the word and your generosity will make this dream possible. Thank you so much for your kindness.   

No comments: