Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meeting My Little Friends

I have dinner with my little friends family the night before i leave Bintulu. This little girl really love to sing and i love her very much as if she is my own niece.

This is her youngest sister but she is still not that close to me. She afraid of strangers and a little bit choosy but i love her. My cute little friend.

Here we are.....I will miss them very much. As i said to them, when i visit them next time maybe both of them already grown up an become a beautiful teenagers an i am sure i am older when that time is come..:p

5 comments:

bohamiksu said...

wow, you have happy family :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful girls

Bornean Rose said...

Bohamiksu, that is my family at the place where i work before. I said they are my family because they treat me so nice while i am there. Will miss them very much.

CoffeeTeaMe, yes, they are beautiful girls..:)

Rick (Ratty) said...

Little friends are some of the greatest things. Even when they are afraid. I hope they remember you when you see them next.

Bornean Rose said...

Yes Ratty, they are so cute and yet something interesting about them. Haha..maybe just like us when we are a little kid. Curious about everything. I do hope they will still remember me, that's why i want to keep in touch with them. :)