Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Dream, My Adventure, My Journey

Enough on refresh back my memories. It is time to write about the next dream, the next adventure, and the next journey that I am going to do.

Marine Life is one of the other sides of nature that I want to explore. I am dreaming of swimming with the dolphins in the sea. I only have an experienced snorkeling at two recreational islands in Sabah, Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Manukan. Both have a nice place for a beginner like me. But, it is not enough for me. I want more of marine life. I want to swim with the dolphins, turtles, barracudas and eyeing on the coral reefs with the little fish hiding in between the beautiful reefs. Maybe I will lucky enough to observe other amazing creature in the sea. Huh..it is just a dream and I will make sure to make it come true before end of this year.

Sea horse..looks very unique and i have no ideas of this animal yet. This photo i grab from Southern Maryland Online website.


Coral Reef: The Rainforest of the ocean... There are so many hidden treasures in spite of its beauty. I grab the photo from Solcomhouse website. I really admire the beauty of the coral reef ecosystem.

Last but not least, i want to swim with the dolphin...Be close and touch their skin...I grab this photo from Whale-images website.
My dream will come true. When there is a will, there is a way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh nak explore laut lepas nih.. kagum ad! ad takut sikit dengan air.. tak reti berenang hahaha

Bornean Rose said...

aD -- Saya memang suka berenang. Maklumlah umah kat tepi sungai kat kampung. kalau tak reti berenang tak boleh pegi skolah coz kalau nak pegi skolah kena kayuh perahu sendiri. Bha, pelan2 nanti aD belajarlah berenang boleh Rose bawak pegi snorkeling kat pulau..hehehe..

Buwau98 said...

Wow
Thanks for the visit and happy new year to you too. Was is Sibu for most part of December and early January. Pic of the rain was taken in Kuching.
It rains also in Kapit, not heavy but non stop for almost 2 days.
Today i was suppose to have a trip along Balleh river, but have to postpone due to rain.
If weather permits, i should be able to go 2moro.
Oh yea, i did have few encounters with dolphins.....the estuarine type. That was decades ago, some where near the present Tanjong Manis deep sea port.

Rick (Ratty) said...

You always have such great dreams, Rose!

I hope you don’t mind, but I’m inviting you to a game of “Tag”, and you’re it.

Take a look at my post to find out about it.
http://everyday-adventurer.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

rainfield61 said...

Sincerely hope that you dream will come true. It's great to read something which is unique and totally different from adventure on forest

Bornean Rose said...

Joe -- Really good to see you write again in your blog. I did observed dolphin in Btg Igan river in early 90s too. Hope everything doing well with you even though the weather is bad now all over Sarawak.

Ratty -- Thanks and i happy to share my dreams with people like you. Thanks for the Tag too...I am on the game..:D

Rainfield61 -- Thanks so much and i am happy that you like my sharing too. :)