Friday, January 16, 2009

I Am Giving A Public Talk

I was a bit surprised yesterday when my boss mentioned to me that I have to replace the speaker for a public talk. This is my last task here before I am leaving and actually today is my last day. The previous speaker is about to talk on common agricultural pesticides and their effects. I have to replace him since he can’t make it because of sudden family emergency. I am a little bit nervous because it was a last minute replacement but then I think it is a good opportunity for me to spread the knowledge that I have to the public.

So many things come out in my mind and lastly I decide to talk about this topic, SMALL MAMMALS: A NEGLECTED GROUP OF CONSERVATION CONCERN? But now I am not sure what should I put in these slides. Never mind I think I will have great things to share with my audience. I know my friends will support me.

Here is the link to the society that arranges this talk and actually not much info about what I am going to presents. It’s okay. This is the blog: Sarawak Natural Science Society.
I will share what will going on tomorrow. Till then..

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Cheer to you.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I know you'll do a good job. Have fun.:)

Buwau98 said...

My friend, public talk is something which is very interesting.
I had my first public talk many years ago.To talk to an audience in their langguage is a great challange.....but again,the first experience is never the best.
Wish you the best.....
Btw,i have posted in my blog the tag you gave me.
Thanks again.

Bornean Rose said...

Thanks guys for giving me support for yesterday talk. I am just doing fine but i am too nervous.

Joe..Thanks for join the game. It was a great sharing.