Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Am In the TAGGED Game!

Ratty from The Everyday Adventurer has invited me to participate in this game, TAG. I still remember one of the blogger I follow Christie Lyn has invited me with something which is similar with this, 5 Things Meme. That one is much simpler but I am not sure how this game works. Since my friend, Ratty invited me again, then I will try to involve with this game. Before that I think I have to put a link to his post: I’ve Been Tagged. Ok, let keep on going with this game.


Here are the rules:



1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.



6 Random Things about me




1. How do i start here? I am the youngest in my family which i have 3 brothers and 5 sisters. I think i have a big family. If Ratty have difficulties in revealing his private life, i am very open person and i like to share my life experienced with my friends because i believe in sharing will inspired others.



2. I am still not finished my dissertation for my MSc and i am already way behind my graduate schedule.Sad sad sad....:'(



3. I have mix blood with Chinese and maybe that is why i have Chinese looks. Ahaks....!!




4. Arghh...i already tell a lot about my life in my blog..what else i have to share here? Hmm...i love wild animals but i like to try wild meats. I have tried Flying Foxes, Phyton, Soft-shell Turtle..opss...:)..but i don't like to eat them. I just want try and taste it....



6. Finally, i enjoy live bands performance and hang out with my dearest friends....:D



Here's My 6 Tag Links



1. OutDoorFreak

2. Bibab's 4eva

3. Oh, For The Love Of Science!

4. Discomfort Zone

5. Observations of A Nerd

6. Divinely Designed



I think that's it for this game and hopefully the six people that i tagged will keep this game on-going. Happy Tagging!!! :D

6 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I think you are the one reason why I can reveal anything about myself. When I read your blog, I see that you share so much about yourself. That makes me think that it's not so bad if I share a little bit too.

Bornean Rose said...

Ratty -- It is good to keep something for yourself too. So, if you want to share about yourself, it is depend on what you want to share. I am glad that my sharing in my blog did help you to share about yourself too. But you still a mystery to us but it is okay. We like your writing in your blog. :D Keep it up with your adventure..

Buwau98 said...

Thanks for the invite but at the moment i won't be able to participate coz i'll be away.
As for the scenery in "Courting Danger", the place is Kg.Bukit Cina in Kapit. That's the second incident involving human mortality. The first was few years before and two people were dead and still people won't move. They were in fact offered TOL after the first incidence.

Christie Lynn said...

Ok! I played. Enjoy!

Rick (Ratty) said...

You have done a great job on the game. I forgot to mention that earlier. You were the first one to continue it from me too. Thanks.:)

Bornean Rose said...

Joe -- It's fine. I think it is up to you to work out on this game. You must be busy and hope everything is doing well.

Christie Lyn -- Thanks for participate in this fun game. I like your post on this and thanks for keep this game on going...:)

Ratty -- You are most welcome. The game is cool...:D