Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Am In the TAGGED Game!

Ratty from The Everyday Adventurer has invited me to participate in this game, TAG. I still remember one of the blogger I follow Christie Lyn has invited me with something which is similar with this, 5 Things Meme. That one is much simpler but I am not sure how this game works. Since my friend, Ratty invited me again, then I will try to involve with this game. Before that I think I have to put a link to his post: I’ve Been Tagged. Ok, let keep on going with this game.


Here are the rules:



1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.



6 Random Things about me




1. How do i start here? I am the youngest in my family which i have 3 brothers and 5 sisters. I think i have a big family. If Ratty have difficulties in revealing his private life, i am very open person and i like to share my life experienced with my friends because i believe in sharing will inspired others.



2. I am still not finished my dissertation for my MSc and i am already way behind my graduate schedule.Sad sad sad....:'(



3. I have mix blood with Chinese and maybe that is why i have Chinese looks. Ahaks....!!




4. Arghh...i already tell a lot about my life in my blog..what else i have to share here? Hmm...i love wild animals but i like to try wild meats. I have tried Flying Foxes, Phyton, Soft-shell Turtle..opss...:)..but i don't like to eat them. I just want try and taste it....



6. Finally, i enjoy live bands performance and hang out with my dearest friends....:D



Here's My 6 Tag Links



1. OutDoorFreak

2. Bibab's 4eva

3. Oh, For The Love Of Science!

4. Discomfort Zone

5. Observations of A Nerd

6. Divinely Designed



I think that's it for this game and hopefully the six people that i tagged will keep this game on-going. Happy Tagging!!! :D
Post a Comment