Sunday, August 2, 2009

Aquatic Insect

I was looking for my friend the Bornean Sucker Fish when I suddenly my attention attract by this guy. There were two different types that I saw but I only can catch this guy.


Who is this actually? Science is so broad, animals and plants are so diverse. Everything that I find, I tried to find out what it is but if I don’t have any knowledge on them, I became hopeless. If I refer back to my pass experience, I have been working with one field biologist that doing research on Odonata (Dragonflies and Damselflies). We look for larvae of dragonflies and damselflies in the water source such as streams and ponds. However, this one is not like it or maybe it is dragonfly’s larvae.

Okay. I need to email this photo to my friend and will update this post when I get his feedback on this aquatic insect.


So, be patient guys. I hope I get the answer soon. See u tomorrow then.

3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

The nature is full of unknown which we know a little.

Rick (Ratty) said...

A very interesting little creature. I hope you find out what it is. But even if you don't, this creature is still fascinating to see.

Unknown said...

hai Rose...lamak aku sik on9. aku gi pesta balau dalat hari ya huhuhu tapi udah lewat petang