Monday, August 3, 2009

Empty Bird Nest


So many birds around with chirps here and there. Flying over my head and perch on the tree branches. I can’t get close to them and take a very nice shot of them. Birds are difficult to handle when I want to take their pictures. Never mind. Just let it be.

I don’t want to be so mean and I don’t have story about birds which they are one of my most favorite animals. Therefore, I specially post these two photos of empty bird nest that I found on the lemon tree branches.


Which species of birds own this nest? I can’t tell you guys because I didn’t see any birds enter this nest and it was an abandon nest. Maybe it is a bulbuls nest or pipits? I am not sure too. Anyone want to guess? Without a solid answer from an ornithologist, I can’t tell the right answer for whose nest is this.

So, I leave it until here. Let it became a mystery. Till tomorrow.
Post a Comment