Monday, August 3, 2009

Empty Bird Nest


So many birds around with chirps here and there. Flying over my head and perch on the tree branches. I can’t get close to them and take a very nice shot of them. Birds are difficult to handle when I want to take their pictures. Never mind. Just let it be.

I don’t want to be so mean and I don’t have story about birds which they are one of my most favorite animals. Therefore, I specially post these two photos of empty bird nest that I found on the lemon tree branches.


Which species of birds own this nest? I can’t tell you guys because I didn’t see any birds enter this nest and it was an abandon nest. Maybe it is a bulbuls nest or pipits? I am not sure too. Anyone want to guess? Without a solid answer from an ornithologist, I can’t tell the right answer for whose nest is this.

So, I leave it until here. Let it became a mystery. Till tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Pictures of a bird's nest is sometimes just as good as the bird. Not many people think to get pictures of the nests. I want nest pictures, but I can't find any nests.

If you have a setting on your camera where you can take more than one shot when you hold down the button, you can get bird pictures. Just wait for the bird to land or fly past, and aim the camera in the direction that it is going, while also holding down that button. You'll get some bad pictures, but you will also get bird pictures. I'll try to explain this better in a future post on my blog.

Marion Go said...

Nests are a lovely sight. It gives that warm feeling of home.