Thursday, January 15, 2009

Go For It, Don't Think Twice

Why I sound very keen to explore the marine life? I can say that I am not yet finish with my adventure with the terrestrial (forest) because there are still lots more to discover.

This thinking was come out in my mind; my life is in God’s hand so any time He can call me back to Him. I don’t want to loose the opportunity that He has given me in this world and cherish every moment of it. Some people say, live your life to the fullest. Then, I will try to do it too.

Marine life is still a stranger to me. I know only a little bit of it when I study the Aquatic Ecosystem during my study period in university. But I never had a chance to go out and discover how beautiful the underwater world is. Seeing it by myself and feel it makes me more appreciate our mother nature, no matter it is in the water or inland.

If we still have the chance of doing what we really want to do, don’t think twice, just go for it! We don’t know what will awaits for us tomorrow.

6 comments:

rainfield61 said...

If you think it is right, then go ahead. Waiting to read your great experience and posts.

Bornean Rose said...

Rainfield61 -- Thanks for your encouragement. I will share about my next journey but it will only start next month. For my next posts i still have to write something though. Anything that come out from my mind will do. I hope so.

Mary Moss said...

Rose, how wonderful that you appreciate both the marvelous opportunities you have as well as the gift of nature God has given us! Can't wait to read more!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I like this post. One of the reasons I started hiking more was because I didn't want to only sit at home doing nothing. Like you said, I decided to go for it, and I'm much happier now.

Bornean Rose said...

Mary Moss -- Thanks so much for your support. You have a wonderful gifts from God in sharing the Good News too. Keep spreading it to the world. May God bless you richly.

Ratty -- Glad to hear that Ratty. Hmm...I hope i know your nickname rather than Ratty. Will you revealed it? :P..

Rick (Ratty) said...

I left you a message on BlogCatalog.