Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Swimming with Dolphin

Before this I was talking about something that I already done but now I would like to talk about something that I dream of doing in future. It is not wrong to dream and strive for that dream to make it come true. I am not dreaming something big but something where my interests are. I don’t know how and when I will achieve it but I have to put my belief in myself. Believe that I will achieve it.
In my previous post i did mentioned about diving and i really want to see what is there inside the deep sea. Photos show us how beautiful is life underwater but seeing it with my own eyes will make me more satisfied. I am searching for photos that show people swimming with dolphins and it makes me more interested to learn how to dive.

When I was a child I saw a pair of dolphin enters our river in my village. It was in early 90s and I never saw it again after that. Where are they now? Why they not entered our river anymore? The simple answer is that, maybe because of the pollution in our river or they already traps in fisherman nets. I don’t have the answer but I just guessing.

Ok, back to swimming with dolphins. I found these two great websites and they have a great info and photos about dolphins and other nature photos.



4 comments:

Scott said...

Hi Rose! Your Blog is beautiful! I sent a request on Twitter, I will be back often. God Bless you and may your dreams come true!

Scott

Bornean Rose said...

Hi Scott -- Actually i almost forgot that you asking me if i have twitter in my My Journey With Jesus blog. I seldom update that blog and thanks for drop by that blog too.

Thanks for leaving me message here too. May God bless you too. :D

Ps. Already accept your request in twitter.

Anonymous said...

I swam with dolphins in Isla Mujeres Mexico at Dolphin Discovery that was a great experience.

Bornean Rose said...

Wow..it must be unforgetable moments and i hope i have a chance to get my diving license soon.