Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ginger's Flower (Globba sp.)

Just wanted to share some more interesting picture that i have taken during my recent trip to the rainforest of Borneo. I posted some of my favourite wildlife photos in my Facebook but only my facebook friends are able to view it. One of my friends told me that i am lucky to be able to see these unique and amazing creature. That's why i think i have to share it here in my blog or my FB so that i am not too greedy and selfish, keeping it for myself. I didn't lost anything if i share besides i am happy coz i can share...........


3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Hai, girl from rainforest. I like the flower and grasshopper.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I don't think you are greedy if you don't share, but I'm glad you do share these because I would never see them if you don't. You help me learn about nature in a part of the world that is not my own, and I feel as if I am an improved person because of it.

Bornean Rose said...

Rainfield61--Hi there...Girl from rainforest? hmmm..i like it...:)...thanks for keep on visiting my blog...

Ratty--Just feel like i am too selfish if i keep it for my own. Sharing is caring...:D