Thursday, January 29, 2009

Next........

One more day left for me here in Bintulu. I can say that all emotions are combined now. I am excited to see what is waiting for me at my new work place and I am sad leaving all the good memories behind.

Not much to do now, I just pack my stuff and get ready to go.

Am I ready to get back to work? I am not sure because it has been four months not working and the motivation to working is really low now. I hope I get back the momentum when my feet step back on the ground next week.

Just a little bit info about my next work journey. I will be working more on communities it’s called Corporate Social Responsibility. I search online on what is it all about and I am still blurr. Not sure what is actually works that I will be doing. Its okay…for sure I will have sort of introduction or induction to works that I will be doing. I have no worry on that.

I will miss my previous works. Working with animals inside the forest. Will missing it’s a lot…lots and lots….:(

3 comments:

Buwau98 said...

Wow
Wish you all the best in your new appointment.
Haven't been to Bintulu for almost two years. So on CNY i drove all the way to Bintulu just focusing on one thing.
I desperately want to take snap shots of the solar eclipse and the best place to take such pics was near the seaside. The nearest was Bintulu as Mukah was almost impassable.
Did i capture those moments? That evening, the weather was fantastic and Similanjau was strategic.
I failed.....coz i lack the technique as taking such photos needs some preparation and know how.I could see 'the Ring'.....but it didn't appear in the pic.
Hopefully on July 22 i could do it.
Oppps, sorry for such a long mum mering.

rainfield61 said...

It is so good to see eclipse by your own eyes. I missed it as it was cloudy that day. I "felt" the eclipse only when my surrounding turned dim at around 5:30pm.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I understand what it is like to not work for a while and then have to go to a new job. It is hard to start again, but after I started working I was glad to be back to work. I think you will find exciting new things in your new job. Good luck!:)