Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Seasons Greetings

Wow it has been a month i didn't write anything in here. Okay, let say good bye to the year of 2009. Only two more days to go guys. It's New Year!!!

Ok ok....Before i wish for new year allow me to wish each and everyone who visits my blog a "BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE". I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family and friends. With your loves one.

So, it is only about 48 hours to celebrate new year so, I want to wish all of you "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010". May all of you will be showers with joy, peace and love. May all your dreams for this new year will come true. God bless us all and peace to the world.

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I hope you had a good Christmas, and I hope your New Year is even better.

Bornean Rose said...

Thanks Ratty. Hope you have a great Christmas celebration too and may you have a great year ahead for this coming new year 2010! God bless! :D