Monday, January 4, 2010

IT'S A NEW YEAR

It’s a new year, a new start, a new beginning. That is what people keep saying to me these past few days. The problem is I didn’t feel anything difference. Even though it is already three days we are in 2010.

Okay, forget about it. The main thing is what I will share with you guys in here for this coming new year. Something new and refreshing, perhaps. I am not really into nature things lately because most of my work now is not really related with nature or wild animals and plants. I am still missing those creatures very much after about one year I left that job. But, it is okay. Things change in our life and to think of it in a positive way, let me say “CHANGE FOR GOOD” or else, as my friend told me “Things happen for a reason”. Is it true? If we believe in it, yes it shall be.

I will keep this blog for nature and environmental issues (because my heart is always love nature, wild animals, plants, sea, forests etc…). Even though my job is not much on it anymore but I am still surrounded by green nature, beautiful sceneries of forests and hills. No worries there are still many more things to share here with you guys.

Till then friends. Enjoy this great photo of nice clouds formation that I took near one of the village that I visit last November. Nice isn’t it?

3 comments:

Tikno said...

Happy New Year to you. All the best for the next year.

Bornean Rose said...

Happy New Year too you too Tikno. May you have the great year this year. God bless!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I hope this year will be a goodone for you. The best thing about nature is that we can always enjoy it because it is all around us. My job isn't about nature either, so I do all of my nature watching in my time away from work.