Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Juvenile White-Crowned Hornbill Again!

Did i promise in my previous post that i will share my findings about this juv hornbill when i get back from my trip? Yep, i did promise but my apology for not update as soon as i get back. Okay, here is the video i compile based on my last visit on 13th April 2012. The hornbill still depend on people to give food. Hmmm... anyway, we still need to teach it to find its own food. To let it survive in the wild.

But, i am sorry for the very blurry video because i only have digital Sony camera. Uhuks... Anyway, i still get the best of this lil' hornbill. The flight feather is changing into the new feather but the tail is still no new feathers.

 

Till Then!

4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

The video is great. I've never seen another bird like this one before.

Mr. Smiley said...

Hi Rose
It doesn't matter if it's a bit blurred. It's just nice to see such a wonderful bird in the wild. And he's a pretty good catcher too!

Being an entomologist, those cicadas in the background were of interest. That's Borneo!
Dave

jeevan said...

nice video, i like this.thanks to sharing with us.

Charlotte said...

I really like the video, Thanks for sharing. hes great at catching!