Sunday, August 2, 2015

Never Stop Walking in The FOREST

I am back to my own hometown now. Gladly to say that I will share my experienced and knowledge at my new working place. Wondering why I keep moving from one job to one job?! Its like I will never stop searching for an opportunity that I can best serve the mother nature. I am not really serving my salary payer but I am just doing what I think is the right thing to do. My heart breaks every time I see things is done wrongly especially when it is related with our rich tropical forest. But somehow, I have to admit that I am not an experts in any specific field but I have a hearts that know really sure, I am the defender of the forests (fauna & flora).

Here I share two of my photos during my recent trip up until the border of West Kalimantan during our Bornean orangutan (Pongo pygmaeus pygmaeus) nests survey in June 2015.

View towards the Betung Kerihun National Park, West Kalimantan, Indonesia.

On the international border with West Kalimantan, Indonesia.


     Till then!
---
Rose Ragai

No comments: