Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Amazing

I am so happy when receiving emails from my blog which is my dearest Bloggers friend's comments of my post yesterday. I appreciate all of your support and that makes me want to write more and more. For the time being I have to write my posts via my email but since it was working for my yesterday's post so I will continue doing it.

I want to share this beautiful photo of waterfall with you guys. This waterfall is about 210ft and it was so beautiful and amazing. There are still a lot more to explore in that area so hopefully will get more interesting things around that area in future.

Nature is always interesting and amazing….I will never get enough with it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

camtu lah spirit.. keep it up. btw, air terjun tu memang cunn.. sure best kalau dapat mandi kat bawah tu kan?

Rick (Ratty) said...

You're right, this waterfall is beautiful! The whole area looks wonderful. I like waterfalls very much. I think I've said before that I don't have any in my area, so I like seeing a waterfall whenever I can. I'm happy to know that you can receive the comments that we leave. It really is good to see your posts again.

rainfield61 said...

Reluctant to repeat what have to be said on the waterfalls. Like to see you again.

Buwau98 said...

Wow
What's a wonderful sight. Have seen and been to some waterfalls in the past but not as high as this one.
Have less time going rural this year, so unlucky this year that we have high incidence of HFMD in kapit.
How's your new assignment?

Bornean Rose said...

aD--hhehe..terima kasih banyak2 coz always support Rose. air terjun ni memang cun tapi masalahnya kaki air terjun tu jauh dari view point. tak taulah berapa banyak masa nak kena jalan pegi sana and tak tau macam mana laha keadaannya. one day kami akan cuba explore.

Ratty--Thanks to you too Ratty because always visit my blog. I loves waterfall but i seldom have a chance to see a beautiful waterfall like this before. But now...here it is..:)

Rainfield61--I am happy i can do some posting and share my thoughts again with you. Thanks for alwyas support my blog. :)

Buwau98--Hey Joe...it's been a long time kan. But i am happy you still visit my blog even though i am missing in action for a month. This waterfall is the highest but i have seen another one in Bintulu area called Bukit Kana. Ever heard of it? My new assignments is just fine. Started with a tough one but still struggling...:)