Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sometimes Things Not Like What You Expect it To Be

I really miss to be active in this blogging activities again. To express what i feel especially when there is nobody i can talk to. I can't really access my blog so i try to write a post through my email. Maybe it will works. I hope so.

To start something new, something that i didn't think before is like a new adventure. When my previous life flow so smoothly, i think it is like i am already in my comfort zone. So, starting something new can become a good thing or bad things but depends on how i handle it.

So much things to share but i can't put it into words now.

Happy Lenten season for all Christians.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss u la rose.. sekarang, dalam hutan pun boleh guna internet tau.. cuma dalam laut je tak boleh... hihi

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's good to see a post from you, even if you can't come back all the way yet. I hope your new life has been more good than bad.

rainfield61 said...

Is a suprise to read your post again. Hope you are still strong for your new challenge.

Bornean Rose said...

aD--Miss you too..lama nya saya tak dapat melawat blog ko. tapi takpe nanti kalau saya dah ada internet broadband saya akan lawat. skrg kena pakai office punya so payah sket nak lawat blog2kengkawan nih..nanti kena admin block pulak internet connections pc saya...tak semena2 langsung tak dapat nak berinternet..hehehe..hope your pregnancy is doing fine.

Ratty--I am doing good...:)

Rainfield61--I am stronger every day..:)