Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Flowing Water

When there is so many works have to be done. Brain are stuck and my mind out focus.

So, what should i do???

Hmmm..better to take 5 and search for any interesting and lovely photos from my picture albums. Log in to blogger.com and write a post.....

Yes..that i what i should do. My blog is so outdated. A few weeks without any stories.

Just wanna share this photo....the water source which create a waterfall.......something like that....


The water flow from this river up on the ridges...........................

....................down through this top and.....................
...............fall down here. Can't stand so near the wall, a bit scary when look down from that top....you jump.......end of the story..........

3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Drop by my site, I'll refresh you.

Rick (Ratty) said...

This is a very nice post. I like the pictures and I like your writing. That's all it takes to make a good post, something fun and easy to read. Sometimes I forget to do things in this simple way too. I have been making things very difficult for myself, and this reminds me to maybe do things a little bit simpler.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Little hidden waterfalls are really special!