Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ferns or Moss? What do you think?

I write a few posts about mosses before. Just a reminder to all readers, i am not a botanist (Pssst...I fail my botany paper during my uni). So, it is so clear that i didn't know much because since my uni i sort of "hate" plants. Okay, not a good start huh....That's why i still want to find something interesting about plants. Maybe from there i can build bit by bit my interests in them. Malay proverbs said "Tak kenal maka tak cinta"... So i have to get to know more about plants then.

In this photo you see it quite large but actually this is a very tiny plants. I think one tree (lump of leaves) is about 1cm. It is very small. That's why i thought it was a moss.


So.........what is this?

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I think I know less about plants than you, so I don't know what it could be. I didn't really like plants before either, but I find very many interesting things about them now. For example, there is a plant where I am that has seed pods that explode if you touch them.

Sharkbytes said...

Looks more like a moss. I don't know any ferns that grow like that, but I am prepared to be surprised if someone really knows!