Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Am Back Safe & Sound

Alright....Came back from Murut's village on Thursday afternoon. So much fun and interesting discovery during my visit. I received a few advice, comments and ideas of surviving in Murut's village or area. By the way, i am still alive my family and friends. Thanks for your prayers and of course my Lord Jesus Christ for always walk with me each and every day in my life.

What did i do to survive in kampong? Especially kampong of people that i am not familiar with. Difference in races, customs, beliefs and traditions. The main thing that my mum always remind me if met new people was "Be humble and down to earth". Never shows and or criticize them especially the way of their life. Accept them for what and who they are, so they will do the same to you. This is the only thing that can make me survive with these people (I do pray so that things will be alright throughout my visit).



Aha...this is my picture with the people that i met. They smile isn't they? Welcoming me, maybe... (^_^)

1 comment:

Rick (Ratty) said...

It looks like they were happy to have you there. They must have liked you very much.