Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nature Center Magazine -- Nature Site of the Week

First of all i want to say that I AM SURPRISE!! I am not actively update this blog anymore because i didn't have any recent discoveries of any animals, plants, nice sceneries or views. As i dedicate this blog for my walk deep into the rainforest of Borneo with all the experiences and adventures that i encountered through it. Even though, i am not doing research on wildlife and plants anymore, my heart is still strongly towards the nature. That is the reason this blog still talking about nature, plants and animals live within it.

I want to thank Emma Springfield for write about this blog and featured it in Nature Site Of The Week in their website Nature Center Magazine. I am surprise because this is a very rare opportunity besides i thought my blog is not interesting with my broken English and messy Grammar. (^__*). Anyway, i want to say thanks to Emma and the team in Nature Center Magazine. Thanks to Ratty because i know you are one of my best buddy in this blogosphere. You always visit and drop comments, encouragement words i may say in this blog since i learn how to blog back in 2008. You inspired me with your adventure in your site The Everyday Adventurer. So, THANK YOU very much from the bottom of my heart guys. You made my day! Yay!

Will share more of my exploration in the Bornean rainforest ya! Till then!
 

2 comments:

Emma Springfield said...

I hope you are able to continue posting here. I have learned a great deal about the wildlife in your area through you. As for your English, it is charming. I can understand you perfectly. Thank you for the nice post about Nature Center Magazine.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Even though you may not update your blog as much as some others, your blog is still one of the best we have given this award to. I have always thought your English is very good. What you think of as broken English really gives your writing a unique charm. The way you write about nature always feels real and good when I read your writing. You communicate your thoughts and feelings about nature better than most people. Always one of my favorites.