Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dolphin's Carving or Diving?


Not only terrestrial animals but aquatic animals is my favorite too. I really hope that one day i can touch this animal means that i can see it for real again. When i was a little kid, there was one family of this animal used to swim pass by our village when the water level is high and the salty water from the sea enter our river. There was a few times they enter our river but there was no more now. It is about in early 90s.

So, my next things to do is go for diving. I will do it but still not sure when. New things is really interesting and new adventure means i really have to go for it..:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dolphins are so cute! They are sometimes called "sea people" and their way of life reminds me of human one.

Bornean Rose said...

yes it is true..i really love to see them again especially in the wild..:)