Thursday, November 13, 2008

PDF File Download

I am trying to download one journal that i really need for my reference but i tried a few times and i keep can't download it. This is really make me lost my patient. I am here in my uni because i thought it will be easier for me to find reference and i can use internet access to the journal online. Sometimes, i think this library didn't work as it suppose to work for us, students. I am studying ecology and i have problem to search for ecology reference here. It was so limited but to think positively, it is already quite good though...But this time i really piss off...huh!!
Somebody help me to get this article......

Colwell, R. K., and Coddington, J. A. 1994. Estimating terrestrial biodiversity
through extrapolation. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society (Series B)
345:101-118.

2 comments:

Buwau98 said...

Hi
Which is the exact article?
or you could download acrobat first.
I did try one.....the one about ant fauna and the article come out beautifully

Bornean Rose said...

hmm..thanks for trying to help. i visit the estimates websites and i already got a few related articles. maybe it is just the internet connections that give a problem to download this article. thanks. :)