Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Award


Ratty from The everyday Adventurer listed me in his Eleven Award Winners for the "Honest Scrap Award. This is the first award that i have won since i created this blog April 2007. So, i would like to thank him for giving me this award. Link to his post: My Honest Scarp Award.

Here are the rules for the Honest Scarp Award:

The honorees are to:

A) List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) Pass the award on to 7 Bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scarp.

Ten Honest Things About Me:
  1. Insurance agent is my first job after graduated in Conservation Biology for my bachelor degree.
  2. I am jobless for about 2 months after my third job as a temporary secondary school teacher.
  3. I really love to laugh and smile.
  4. I am "boyish" type of girl.
  5. I love music but i don't know how to sing correctly following the rhythm. hahaha...
  6. I have guitar since 1999 but until today i still can not play any songs...:((
  7. I have my first international passport last week.
  8. I don't like botany and i failed my botany course during my bachelor degree.
  9. I climb Mount Kinabalu, Sabah in year 2000 and for that trip i was the third climbers that reach the peak at 4.15am...Yehaa...i am too excited.
  10. What is my last? Think..think..think....mmmm....I love to drink coffee....
Okay..that is ten honest things about me. I am not sure if i play this right but i still want to participate. So, now i have to pass this award to another seven person that i think deserve this award.

My Seven Award Winner:
  1. aD
  2. Joe
  3. Christie Lynn
  4. Bibianna
  5. William H. Balzac
  6. Belden
  7. Mary Moss
Hmm...i think i am done with this award so i hope the seven people that i give this award will participate but no rush friends. Take your time. It takes me three days to think what should i write in this posts too.

2 comments:

Buwau98 said...

Wow
Thanks for the award. I'll sleep on it first. There are many things i want to reveal about myself.
First thing is that i wanted to reveal my face....that's a promise that i made if my blog could hit the 10 000th visitor (i hit my 500th visitor on the 6th month of blogging)
Have patience....
(-_-)

Rick (Ratty) said...

Excellent post! You did a great job with it. And I'd like to say again that you deserve this award very much. You have one of my favorite blogs.