Monday, June 29, 2009

Talking About Myself

Last Saturday i feel so upset and dissapointed but today i feel more motivated. Hmm..i will be visiting the forest again tomorrow and i am glad that i can smell the freshness of the forest and listen to the chirping of the birds.

Last weekend, in the town that i live now they have a festival celebration for three days but i am not sure what is it for. I am kind of funny person, i don't like to spend my time in the crowd of people but i like to spend my time in the forest. Not to say i will stay alone because it is dangerous for a small size girl like me.

What the difference between this two situation for me? In the crowd of people especially during festival, it is really uncomfortable, hot and not much interesting events to watch or observed. If i stay inside the forest, i have lots of things to be observed, from as tiny as snail until as big as Deer. Besides, it is so peaceful and of course fresh air.

BUT i am not anti-social...:D

3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I feel exactly the same way that you do about crowds of people and the forest. I'm not anti-social either, but some people around me think I am.

rainfield61 said...

Hey, I am then a little better and balance between both of them.
I join the crowd because I have to, I am human. I join the forest becasue I feel so easy in there.

Bornean Rose said...

Ratty--Sometimes people can get the wrong impressions about us but it is okay. Just be proud to be ourself.

rainfield61--Maybe you get the wrong idea here because i am sure the way i describe it not really clear. Still trying to improve my writing.

The crowd that i am referring to is especially festival or any "pesta" that you have to squeeze to make a space for yourself to move between people. I can get along with anyone or any places i go. I am human too... :D