Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Found Mr. Froggie


I did found Mr. Froggie this time. The only thing is that, I only have one shot of this slimy creature. The worst part is that, I can’t capture it and take a good look at it. If I do, I will have a good story to tell you guys about this animal. I have so many unidentified animals for this trip and I am ashamed of myself.
Okay okay…I will not blame myself, I am not an expert but I will always like to learn new things. To discover new things like this. A mystery will only solve after a proper scientific expedition is done in this area. Till then....

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

It is so good to meet so many animals in the area, in a forest. There are abundant of stories, besides Mr. Froggie.

rainfield61 said...

It is so good to meet so many animals in the area, in a forest. There are abundant of stories, besides Mr. Froggie.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Your one picture of the frog is a very good one. I don't have any frog pictures yet. I hear frogs in the swamps sometimes, but I only see toads. It must have been fun to find your frog.

Bornean Rose said...

rainfield61--It was a great trip because i did see so many animals and plants along my hikes. It was really nice and interesting place.

Ratty--Thanks again. I did a post about Ricefield Frog last time and this is my second frog's photo. But this one i am not sure what species was it. It moves very fast. I even can't have a clear look of it. Keep jumping.

Don't worry, you will find one next time you go hiking.