Monday, August 9, 2010

1000 visitors from 47 countries

First of all, i want to thanks all my viewers, friends from near and far for viewing and visit my site. At 2240 hrs today my site has reach 1000 visitors from 47 countries counted since 27th March 2010. This widget i add to my blog 4 months ago just to know which country is my viewers were from.

The highest viewers must be from my own country, friends from Malaysia with 364 views, followed by United States with 291 views and United Kingdom with 150 views.

Thank you so much for all of your support and i will keep on update my blog with more stories and photos of wildlife of Borneo. It is my passion and i will keep on doing it. I love nature so much and will share it with all of my viewers. Till then!!

3 comments:

Ari said...

Keep up your good work Rose, hope more people will have the same kind of passion like you soon...

Phil Slade said...

Hi Rose, Add me to your figures. I'll look in again and have put your blog on my own.

Bornean Rose said...

Ari--Thanks Ari. Same to you.

Phil--Thanks for visiting. Add you in.. :-)