Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fungi Collections - Part 1

I did wrote two entries about fungi before. There were three related posts about fungi with the title WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - FUNGI, Fungi - Consumable or Poisonous? and Fungi - Consumable or Poisonous 2. But for this post i change the title to Fungi Collections because i can not give information on consumable or poisonous fungi. So, with this entry i just want my reader to see the different species or type of fungi that i found when i walk in the Borneo rain forest. To share how diverse we are with so many species of plants and animals. 







Here are three different species of fungi that i found during my recent trip to one of the forested area where i work. As far as i know these three species is not consumable but i am not sure if all of it poisonous. I can't tell more info about it. Huh! Will come up with more of my fungi photo collections after this. Enjoy!

2 comments:

rainfield61 said...

The mushrooms must be your good friends inside the forest.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I see some similar fungi where I go, but not exactly the same. There are very many different kinds in the world. I always assume that any mushroom that I see is poisonous because so many of them are.