Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to Blogging World

Pheww!!! I didn't realize that i didn't update my blog for about more than a week. I am so sorry for this silence. I am quite busy with my work until i didn't realize it. I was away and in the office and away again and now in the office again. Alright i hope tomorrow i will be able to share some of my experience when i am on my discoveries. Find some more interesting flora and fauna of Borneo rainforest. I have done some of it in my previous post but there are lots and lots more to be shared here.

See you tomorrow guys!!!

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Sometimes we all get busy. It will be good to read your new posts because your blog has always been one of my most favorites.

Bornean Rose said...

Thanks Ratty for always spend your time reading my stories. Actually, you really inspire me to write more about nature and hikings. Thanks a lot!