Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beautiful Deer

I found Mrs. Deer that day. She gave me a beautiful pose and remain still in that rocky stream for a while. Don't get bluff by me okay. This is for sure not a wild deer. This female deer has been rear for more than five years and i think it already giving birth for two times. But her youngs is not like her. It is really wild and don't like seen by people.


I like this pose very much. Actually only this visit i got the chance to capture very nice photos of her. In my previous visit i really can not get a good photo. I can say, it is just my luck that day! Not much story to tell so just enjoy these photo then!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

This is great! I love to see deer because they are the biggest animals near where I live. Both very good pictures. You do have an interesting story because you say the mother is not wild but the young ones are.

Bornean Rose said...

Yep, actually i have a story to tell about this deer but if orgot about it. Hmm..will come out with other story later on. I observed them a lot when i pay them a visit..:D