Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dilemma & Confusing Again

I am in dilemma again. How will i describe it here? Hmmm....while i am in the bush again today, as i walk along the boardwalk, i am thinking about my current job and what i really want to do in my life. This thoughts came back to me after i wrote so much about my previous discoveris of animals and nature things here in my blog. What is actually i wanted to do?

One local university will carry out mini scientific expedition next week and i am wondering that the dilemma inside me will become more serious. Arghhh....i am confused again. I need help!!!

1 comment:

Rick (Ratty) said...

You should do what you want to do. If your current job is satisfying and interesting for you, you should take more time to think. If you like the animals so much more, then maybe you should do something with them. Always consider money first though. Whatever you choose will be right.