Thursday, April 22, 2010

2nd Year Blog Anniversary

Today is my 2nd Year Blog Anniversary. I was on a mission to make my 300th entry today but i can't make it happen. I didn't have enough time but i manage to make my 268th entry today and this is the 268th entry. I am quite happy about it even can't accomplish my mission.

Just a bit of reflections to make for this anniversary. I was started my blog two years ago with my very first entry PART 1: MY CHILDHOOD on 22nd April 2008. Only a little bit introduction about myself. Grow up in a small village somewhere in Dalat. (Ops..sorry, i thought this year is my third year blog anniversary but i was wrong. This blog is just reach the age of 2 today. Sorry for wrong info earlier).

The most entries i make was in month of July 2009 with 28 entries. Tried very hard to update my blog everyday so, i can complete 31 days or 30th days in a month. But never make it happen. Anyway, i am still happy that my blog is not that outdated. At least i make an entry every month. Even though only one entry or two in a month.

Hope i can still survive for another more years with this blog. Thanks for blogging friends especially Ratty and rainfiled61 for your never ending support. Both of you always give me encouraging comments that keep my passion to blog about nature. Our loves on nature brings us together and we share our interest with our blogs. Thanks so much guys.

Not to forget for other friends that support me too especially Bibab, Den and also all followers of my blog. For those who follow me on Networked Blog. I appreciated all of your comments and time visiting my blog.

Will blog more of nature for the coming year. Till then!!

5 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Happy 2nd Year Blogging Anniversary! I have always liked that you care so much about nature. I can feel it when I read anything that you write. I hope I can read your blog for a very long time to come. Always one of my favorites.

Alee said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Nature has always intrique me, especially idyllic and serene landscapes, mountains and rainforests. Blogs like yours bring nature closer to me and as a reminder of the beauty of our nature (esp the rainforest in Sabah)and the need to preserve and look after it.

Monyet King said...

Hi Rose, congrats on your 2nd anniversary. I just passed my 1st anniversary. All the best. And thanks for supporting the Tiger Blogfest

Lion Girl said...

Hey, congratulations! It is always nice to have something to celebrate everyday. An anniversary is a very good reason indeed. Happy blogging. Am sure you'll make it to the 3rd yr soon!

Cheers!

dolphin said...

Happy Anniversary! And congratulations!

I must apologize. I only just realized you link to my blog and I was completely unaware of it. I have reciprocated ... b/c I like your style :-)

Dolphin