Monday, November 17, 2008

Sea Horse in the market?

Now i am not walking in the forest or am swimming in the sea but i am walking on the street and i found this little creature. It is a sea horse and it is supposed to be in the water, in the sea particularly. Hmm..people sell it for medicine and i am not sure for what kind of illness. This is really a lot but i forgot to ask how much they sell it per kilo.

I am not quite sure if this is legal or illegal to be sell openly in the market like this. So, pity for this little creature. I never saw any of it lively in the sea but hopefully when i have a chance to divi in the deep sea i will have a chance to see it alive not dead like this. Very sorry to see things like this.


2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's a shame that someone would have to kill them for that. I do have to say, that is the most sea horses I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen more than three live sea horses in my entire life. I hope you get to see some live ones. :)

Bornean Rose said...

hmm..that is what they believe and i don't think this is legal to be sell like this..yea, i do hope i will see them alive in the sea and for that i will have to go for diving....hopefully..