Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rock Climbing and Swim at the Beach

I call my fried to inform him that i wil not join their trip tomorrow for rock climbing because i am afraid that i will suffer the muscle pain again. However, when he told me that they will going to the beach after the rock climb, i am very excited. It's been a while i didn't go for a swim at the beach. So, i decide to go instead of doing nothing tomorrow.
It will be so much fun and for sure i will take a photo of it. The beach will be a new place for me because i never been to any beach in Kuching before. Hmm..can't wait for the new things, new place and new adventure.

4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Have fun, Rose. New things are the best. :)

Bornean Rose said...

I really have fun yesterday and it's been a while i didn't swim at the beach and yesterday was really exciting. The waves is so huge and i really enjoy the trip we made. :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

I'm glad you had fun, Rose. That makes me happy. :)

Bornean Rose said...

Haha..yes Ratty..having so much until i forgot to take a good photo of the beach that i went..:)