Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What Would You Say When You See This?

As i walk through the street i saw this animals using Santa Claus accessories and i am quite surprise saw it. The owner told me that this dog really like to use coutfits and it have several more collections, seems to be for every festive season he have one at least.

He looks sad though in this outfit maybe because it can't moves freely. We can't tell what he feels because animals can't talk but we can see from how it behave. It was walking very slow and it's face is not happy at all.

But when i get closer to it, it want to be friendly. Hmm...pity for this little dog.

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Several years ago I put a hat like that one on my dog, and she started dragging her head on the ground trying to get it off. She hated that hat. After that, she would get scared just by seeing it. I felt so bad that I put the hat away forever.

Bornean Rose said...

Good for you. I think they are cute when they use that but, do they really like it? Hmm..i am not sure..Better let it become an animals rather than to make them like human beings, using cloths?