Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time To Move On

Feeling so sad to leave something that i really love behind me. But my life have to move on.
Looking for new place and meet new people that will welcome me with their smile and welcome hearts.

I wonder why it is so hard for certain people to see other people success in their life.
I thought being nice with everyone will make other people treat me nice too. Hmmm..nevermind.

This is just a beginning of the year and i supposed to be very motivated and full of passion
in my next step.

My wish is that, this new place that i will serve will treat me fairly. I am sure i will meet
a very nice person and for sure a very good work environment. I know i will miss a lot of things
about my previous nature of work because the next step will be slightly different. No more
small mammals trapping, no more frogging, no more birding etc etc...can't count all the most memorable experienced that i ever have in my previous work.

Feeling sad when recall back the three years and two months period that i have spent in broaden my knowledge and gaining new skills in doing work with wildlife. The bite of the Ranee Mouse, climbing up hills, cutting trails, sleeping in the jungle....it was a hard time but give me more strentgh to move on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Rose. Wish u hepiness kat tempat baru nanti! Sentiasa bersemangat ok :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's always a sad time when leaving an old job. But a new job can be full of adventure. I hope your next one is the best.

Bornean Rose said...

Thanks aD...tahun baru ni mesti nak kena bersemangat kan. Tak kira kat mana akan berkhidmat nanti. You pun jaga kesihatan tu..Baby tu jaga betul2...:)

Thanks to you too Ratty...that is what i feel right now, sad of leaving my dream job but time to move on...i am sure there will be more adventure waiting for me at the new place and i will keep you guys updated with my adventure...:)

BB' L@uRa said...

huhu....sedihnya, ko akan pindah...but then, i always think that you deserve better. leaving behind our comfort zone, and starting again is part of life...so, don't be afraid....there's a whole new world out there. with all you got, i know you will enjoy yourself. yang penting...watever you do, give your very best.

i have found my passion in teaching, and yours in the nature....hope you will find the great joy and satisfaction in ur life and future undertakings, just like i did ;)

p/s: always let our stars shine forever...:)

Bornean Rose said...

Thanks so much my dear friend. Sedih juak aku mok tinggalkan Bintulu tok. Dah 3 tahun aku menimba pengalaman keja and hidup berdikari kat sitok. But then you are right. I have to leave my comfort zone. Who knows something great is waiting for me in future.

I am happy for you coz you already get what you want in your life. GTB = Great Teacher Bibianna...:D

Ps. Our star always shine...;)