Monday, April 12, 2010

300th Posts Before 3rd Year Blog Anniversary

Pheww... I was thinking of making this happen before my blog anniversary on 22nd April 2010. However, this is really far to be done. I have only 10 days and i have about 52 posts to do. Owh..still very far to reach. If i want to make this happen at least i have 5 to 6 entries per day. Hahaha.. i need to think creatively what i suppose to write in here to fulfill this target.

I will keep on trying to do so even though this sounds crazy and impossible. For a 3rd year of my blog anniversary i want to make it 300th on the 22nd. Never say i can't before the date is over.

I have decided to participate in Tiger BlogFest by Dr. Bala (Planet of the Monyets), so i think i should take that opportunity to write at least 10 entries about Tiger. Whatever it is i want to support the efforts that he started. As one of the conservationist in this country, this is the chance to make a little thing that may bring big impacts to others outside there. Sounds that i am really into this. I hope i can make it, not just talk but no action.

Okay, i think have to start thinking and plan for my next 51 posts to make my 300th post is possible.

5 comments:

Monyet King said...

Rose, wowww 10 entries about the tiger. I am impressed.
BTW, I need your email address. Can you send me an email at gbm.ere@gmail.com

Monyet King said...

BTW, I have listed your blog for the Tiger Blogfest. You are blog no. 82 to participate.

Bornean Rose said...

Dr. Bala,

I already send you an email. 10 entries is too much to be done but i need to write on something to reach my 300th entries before 22nd April too. In both ways, hope it will help the Tigers and at the same time i fulfill my own target. :-)

Globalized Dayung said...

Go go go Rose......yeah!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I hope you can reach your goals. I know you can do it if you try. Good luck.