Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Angry Monster

I saw him crunching on a small flies on the floor. He strikes my attention. While he is enjoying his meal, i am busy captured his moments. Tried a few times but this one is the best one i get while there is still food in his mouth and some on the floor. I can heard the sounds of crunching when i took this photo. So cool!

Now, he almost finish his meal. But i am still trying to get his best shot. But he already done and start to get rid of me. Ok ok...since you are done, let me have one clear look of you pal.

Here you are. The most handsome little critter. (^-^)

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

These pictures of your "Angry Monster" bug are wonderful. I don't think I have ever gotten pictures of a bug that are this good.

BB' L@uRa said...

rose, i like the 2nd pic...mcm mainan jak...nice pic!!