Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Recent Visit To The Waterfall

The water level is high an the current is very strong. Misty and very humid at the foot of the waterfall. I took all rounded pictures just to shows that the water is everywhere because now is rainy season. Look at these pictures.....

I started took photos from the shelter apposite the plank walks to the centre.

The water flows underneath the plank walk across the shelter.

Looks really cool right?

Instead of the giant waterfall, i captured this small one...

The water is flowing from everywhere. This one is from the right side. There was one small size cave from where the water is came from.

Till then......

3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

A beautiful waterfall which will turn very fierceful after heavy rains.

BB' L@uRa said...

rose...jum join and support: http://www.sarawak-bloggers.org

Rick (Ratty) said...

I really like this waterfall very much. I've seen it before on your blog, and I like it every time. I like waterfalls very much. There is a lot of water where I live, but there are no waterfalls close by.